I thought I just needed to recap the entire summer. It has gone way to fast considering school is starting TOMORROW! I did not get half of the things I wanted to do over the summer. Here is a list of unfinished projects/desires:
1- Get a summer job (decided I did not want one)
2- Paint a new mural on my wall (I only have a green wall now)
3- Finish two on-line classes (only finished 1/2 of each class)
4- Make a pioneer ballgown (I ordered the pattern Wednesday)
5- Finish editing my story (I am only on chapter 3 of 13)
6- Go horseback riding once a week (ya right, what was I thinking)
7- Memorize the Presidents (I at least made flash cards)
8- Read at least ten books (only got about five in)
9- Hang out with friends once a week (this
was probably the one I got the closest to achieving)
10- Practice my dancing at home (did not have enough time)
So right now I am wishing for one more week of summer. But somehow I can guess right now I am not going to get that extra week. Now I will have to transfer all the things I missed in summer to the school year. So I am looking forward to a VERY busy school year!
I thought I might show some pictures of the highlights of the summer. Just so you know I was not just full of disappointments. There were some great moments along the way.

The Day School Got Out
On the 4th of July we played croquet at my Grandparents

Dancing in my living room (Lauren is taking the picture)

Natialie having fun with Chuck

Girls Camp

Girls Camp Water Games

The faint outline of my once horrible fairy (now it is totally invisible)

Lara Drove the Wagon and This is the Place

The Christensen Family Reunion

Hike to Lake Mary's during the Reunion

Backpacking up to Lodgepole

I caught 3 fish, and her I am HOLDING the biggest one I caught
No comments:
Post a Comment