Sunday, October 10, 2010

Play in a Day

Yesterday I participated in play in a day, and had a blast. So what happened is the writers began writing at 6:30 pm on Friday and finished at 6:30 am. At that time all the actors, me included, came and were given our parts in the different plays that had been written. There was a total of eight plays that we performed at 6:30 pm on Saturday. Because I was little know in the group and had not previously been in any plays I got only one small part, and three other appearances. Though I had to admit it was one of the best parts. I got to scream at the top of my longs, knock over a cute guy, drag that same cute guy of the stage, and try to punch him. Quite enjoyable to say the least. The best thing about it was I was able to make new friends, make my face known in the theater circle, and just simply having something to do on Saturday besides homework. By the end I was very loopy and was having way too much fun. Just ask Brie about what state my mind was in after the show. Of course some interesting things happened but that is drama people for you. I hope I can do it again next semester. Maybe I will write something, who knows.

No comments: