Thursday, June 11, 2009

Books I have read this Summer

I thought I would keep track of how many books I have read this summer and share them with everyone. Some of the books on this list are books I have read on tape. I drive a lot, either to dance, around the neighborhood, or random places. Also I have listened to books while working. The books I listened to on tape are *stared*. Here is my list: The Haunted Mesa by: Louis L'Amour Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary
by: Brandon Mull
Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra by: Obert Skye *The Book Thief* by: Markus Zusak *Eragon* By: Christopher Paolini *Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince* by: JK Rowling Frankenstein by: Mary Shelly
*Eldest* By: Christopher Paolini The Feathered Serpent: Part I
by: Chris Heimerdinger The Feathered Serpent: Part II by: Chris Heimerdinger *The Last Dickens* Matthew Pearl

No comments: