Tuesday, June 2, 2009
SUMMER!!!!!!
So here comes summer. My life has slowed down almost too much, but give me one week and then I will fix that. It is an understatement that I enjoy being busy. I really thrive off it. Yesterday I could not cope with having no homework so I decided to start working on my online classes. Even though I had promised myself I would not start until next week (I am sad if I can't keep a promise past Monday). I have so much to do this summer, here is a list
1. Dance every day
2. 1 term of Financial Literacy
3. 1 term of Geography
4. 2 terms of Health
5. Work where ever I can get a job
6. Youth Conference
7. Girls Camp
8. Dance Camp
9. Trip it BOSTON!!
10.Then back to school shopping
11. oh ya hang out with as many friends as possible
12. Paint Quotes on my wall
I hope that I will be able to have a great summer and enjoy it more than any other before. All I know is I will keep smiling and laughin' through life.
Well I thought I should just add a random video.I hope you enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment