Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Ball Gown is Finished

I finished my civil war ball gown, finally. I have promised myself to finish it for the Pemberly ball, then for preference, then for prom. So now it is finished and I do not even have a picture to share. I wore it to the Brigham Young ball on Friday. I went with Adam and Robin who wore Lara's dress. Adam and me basically danced every dance and had a fabulous time. Robin found another guy to go with and ditched us. We tried to include her and then she disappeared. I am so glad I went to the ball. The dancing was great, even though it took me some time to figure out how to not trip over my gown. The hoop skirt was annoying but I soon got the hang of it. Luckily I never fell down. I wish that high school dances had been like the ball. Then people might have actually learned how to dance, instead of the bobbing around they do now. Well I hope I can get some pictures soon.

3 comments:

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

I totally agree. Real dancing is so much better! There's a guy up there who really knows how to dance (Alex Stromberg). Post a picture soon, I'd love to see it!

lacykadasi said...

Alex was at the dance but unfortunately he had a girlfriend so I could not enjoy his fabulous dancing skills.

Cassidy Wadsworth said...

Oh, that's a bummer :( Ah well, I'm sure it was fun anyway ;) When does school start? If you need anything, just let me know.