Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer 2012

This summer has been amazing and I have loved almost every moment. It all started with a wonderful trip with my Ballroom Company down to Zion's National Park. We only preformed once because our performances fell through... still it was too much fun, and I will always remember it!

 Angel's Landing





 Just playing around!


 Licking our rocks at Redmond Salt Co
 Sleepover at the studio


A little bit latter I went with my parents to Boston, New Hampshire, and Maine. There we played with Dan, Lacey, Annelise, and their new baby Nathaniel. The mountains, lakes, and oceans we saw were also spectacular and I might have taken about 1,000 pictures on this trip but I chose some of the best to show to you.
The Boston Arboretum


 Maine!
Jordan Lake (Acadia)



 Sand Beach (Acadia)



 Not Maine without Lobster!
 Lighthouses!
 My first trip ever on the ocean in a boat!



No comments: