Sunday, August 19, 2012

Trefoil Ranch

I really enjoyed this summer at the Girl Scouts Trefoil Ranch and came away with more than just an epic farmers tan and a couple bruises. I worked with the horses and the girls as a horse back riding councilor and even with the hot sun and some hard times I still loved it :) Her are some pictures to remember a great summer by.
Epic Mounted Flag Drills!


 25ish crazy horses




 Princess all-camp

 Hunger games all-camp
 The whole crazy staff :P
 Icee the unicorn for Harry Potter all-camp
 The Glutten Binge

 Wild west all-camp

 Backpacking
Someone thinks I am a star :)
 Beautiful Sunrises and Sunsets




 Manti Pageant trip
 One of ten million baths we gave horses
 The porta-potty prank
 Showdeo (including painted ponies)



 My proof that I was the only one to gallop on Mo Mo and not fall off (see I am smiling :)

No comments: